Thoughts about tomorrow's Koreabridge Webast
Been gathering my thoughts in preparation for tomorrow's
Koreabridge Webcast. Topics that I'd like to address at some
point - either tomorrow or during future webcasts.
- The Vision/Big Picture
-a media channel that helps those interested in Korea connect, learn, and collaborate
- how Pweb/KB fit into Worldbridges
- Standards & Values
- where do we draw lines?
- The Business Model
- show who the money?
- Community Contribution
- giving back, starting last year
- Content Producers
- what's in it for them?
- Ratings & Reviews (businesses,
- balancing the value of crowdsourcing with the headache of potential lawsuits
- consolidation? range of categories?
- more than banner ads, interactive advertising
- Other Sites
- collaborate if interested, cordial co-existence (no Pweb mafia)
- Tech Stuff
- Drupalers wanted, OpenX vs Google Ad Manager,