The survey asked respondents in more than 80 different countries to identify kinds of people they would not want as neighbors. Some respondents, picking from a list, chose “people of a different race.” The more frequently that people in a given country say they don’t want neighbors from other races, the economists reasoned, the less racially tolerant you could call that society.
New anti-discrimination bill could include punishment for defamatory remarks
- eveloping a generic form of North American body language
- In my country, looking different is what most people want. When they look the same as others it can be a cause of depression and unhappiness. Uniqueness is valued
- for the first time, does her mother say she is beautiful, absolutely disgusting
- ’m always nervous because I have to understand their actions and respond properly
- I lose the focus of the conversation that I had as I only focused on the others' words and gestures and my mind goes totally blank.
- nly happens in the Wes
- they denied it's existence completely.
- increase in the suicide rate in Korea is not best explained primarily by culture, but, instead, by rapid industrial development.
- there are community networks that nurture and protect, to industrial societies which move towards individuals fending for themselves.
- attain second language sociocultural competence
- Secondly, we have to be more receptive to other cultures and be willing to engage in the communication with native speakers. Thirdly, we have to enjoy communicating with native speakers.
- (Why You Will A Better Love and Life Beyond America?)
- What did make Korea a materialism-dominant country
- Secondly, mass media and corporations made public opinions and trends that money was important
- happiness comes from forming deep relationships with others
- thanks for helping me to make my blogger
- What you give is What you get
- eat their food
- want to have multicultural collaboration. We have to accept their culture.
- we should respect them first
- believe his Body language and Posture not his words.
- Who gave this kind of concept? Why people can not accept that there are different style of beauty? Because of homogeneity???
- hey always ask “Why should I do this?” and I always ought to be answer their question
- can monitor whether or I am meeting or exceeding my students' expectations.
Korea is not a nation of single any more.
We have to lisen to their voices and problems.
- hile Chinese and Korean scan the entire page to get an overall picture, Americans focus on information groups
- generic form of North American body language
- North Americans are not interested in travel overseas
- naturally had curiosity
- good looking canget a benefit situation in a various and particularsocial life. but most of all , these situation shouldn't be a means.his/her personal ability shouldn't be passed over by their looking
- Whenever the conversation is cut by him, I receive some kind of impressions like he assumes that the conflict is solved by not talking about it any more
- It seems, as if the author, at least in my mind, was implicitly indicating that one of the ways of overcoming and managing the challenges associated with cultural differences is living 'together'